Whether you’re looking to dominate the domestic or worldwide market, we can assist you in accomplishing your objective efficiently. We help you ensure that your software is error-free and operates efficiently in any part of the world.
Localization testing is essential when developing a product for a specific market. This helps to ensure that the localized product has no language issues. On the other side, businesses expand their product and service offerings worldwide to reach a worldwide client base. However, to ensure that your product is a success, you must satisfy functional and language requirements.
We provide localization and globalization testing services to help you determine how a local audience would see your product. We use an efficient approach and provide products on time.
Localization Testing Characteristics
It is important to cite environment the application was tested upon at the time you found the bug. It also helps finding the root cause of the issue.
- A local produce product does not require it.
- Used to determine the software’s suitability and adaptation to a particular region.
- Verifies for grammatical and spelling errors
- Verifies the accuracy of the language and the attributes of the resources
- Individualizes the software product for a specific language.
- As testing performed for the local version, it’s not impacted by cultural sensitivity.
- Inspecting all possible international inputs to ensure that the product works as intended
- Allows for the software used in several languages
- Assesses the software’s fundamental and general functionality and characteristics that contribute to its global acceptance.
- Identifies probable software flaws and faults that may impair the software’s expected performance.
- Ensures linguistic and resource accuracy
- Associates with software specifications, cultural sensitivity, language, and region.
Localization and globalization testing parameters
Localization testing examines the language, time zone, currency, display appearance, resource translation, content & user interface, font scripting, functionality, and features of a software product’s local version for a particular country.
Globalization testing covers language and vocabulary, date and time format layout, conversion rates handling, currency format, zip code, phone number, address, and font scripting for many places and countries.
Why choose us
- We give solutions that assist your firm in making a name for itself in a competitive world. We use language specialists.
- We maintain well-equipped labs to quickly market and enhance app performance both locally and worldwide.
- We’re always on the lookout for new and creative ways to help you create a bug-free app. Our localization and globalization testing ensure that your solutions are scalable and functioning.
- We provide you with outstanding quality at a reasonable price. Our aim is to provide excellent service to all of our clients.